Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Welcome to Writerly!

Hello, readers and writers!

My name is Zara. Welcome to Writerly!

I am an avid reader and constant writer. I am always either noticing everything (because who knows what may become useful when writing?) or nothing (because not only my nose, but my entire face is so buried in a book it cannot possibly pick up on anything else). I have written a number of short stories and a handful of novels. This blog will be full of helpful hunts and tidbit tips. I'll be covering a lot of ground over the next thirty-odd days, so be sure to keep up.

This year I am attempting NaNoWriMo (Don't know what that is? Check it out here).

This is my journal of the journey, complete with tips, tricks, advice, and more.                                                                                                            
Will you join me?                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment