Thursday, November 12, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 12, 2015

First and foremost, let me apologize for my absence over the last few days. I have been meaning to write here, but life, it seems, had other plans for me.

Due to lack of sleep (coughNaNoWriMocough), I contracted a sinus infection over the weekend, and it kept me pretty busy. Because of it, I have not been writing so much as I should have liked to, but, over all, I am still three days ahead of schedule. So, yay for that! But, on the sad side, I had hoped to get to five days ahead of schedule before next week, when I am going to the mountains. (Why? Because it's the mountains. Why wouldn't I spend the weekend up there?) Oh well. I have a few days left to write like a crazier-than-I-actually-am person!
                                                      Yup, that was me a few days ago. 


                                                 And yes, this is totally me now


So, let's see, for the word count, I am now up to 24,181. Woot! I had hoped to hit 25,000 today, but as of now, I don't know if that will happen. Here's hoping though, right?

Well, I am sorry this isn't very exciting... but I am hoping you are writing like crazy, meeting your goals, staying healthy and still managing to keep up with some sort of a social life. Or maybe just writing. That works, too.

As always, my fellow WriMoians, Happy Writing!

Word Count at the End of the Day: 25,351


No comments:

Post a Comment