Monday, November 16, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 16, 2015

Hello, my faithful readers and fellow writers. I hope that your NaNoWriMoing is going most excellently. Mine is... well, you'll see.

So, I took Saturday off, because I had to much stuff to do, and I was away from home all day long, so I could not write. (I am kind of regretting that now, but...) And I always take Sundays off, so I had two days of absolutely no writing whatsoever. However, fear not! I was so far ahead, that I am just like 100 words behind today. So, that's not too bad. =) 

But that also means I am in for some crazy writing sessions this week, just to get ahead again, because this is the week I leave home to go to the mountains over the weekend. SOOO, I need to buckle down and become a word-cranking machine. 

The good news? I am over the halfway mark and picking up inertia. I can see the light at the end of the novel-tunnel, and I am charging ahead for it. I think I will be able to reach it. (Although right now my "At this rate you will finish on" meter says I am doomed to failure: it says I will be done on December 1st. I. Will. Not. Let. That. Happen.) I am getting more excited to write everyday than I was at the very beginning, and that is really super hyped.

Can I do it?



So, I am sorry for the delay in my posting, but I have been a busy beaver, and now must turn into a writing machine. Forgive me now, but I must beg off to go deep into my tunnel of solitude and typing noises and simply write.

I hope that your writing is going splendidly.

And, as always, Happy Writing!

Word Count at the End of the Day: 29,239 words

No comments:

Post a Comment