Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 18, 2015

So, after the amazing streak I had going for a couple days there, of writing 3,000 words a day and change, today has been a little more slack. Or a lot more. It is after 4 in the afternoon, and how much have I written? Like, 400 words. Oops.

 But then, Wednesdays are always a little more slack for me. But never fear! There is still a lot of time left in the day, and I also have all night long. So, I am not too too worried about it all. As soon as I finish this I will get crackin' once more. Will it go well? Here's hoping!

So, I was awake for a long time last night just thinking about writing. And then I dreamed about writing. And when I woke up, the first thing I did was write. This whole NaNoWriMo thing, I think, is becoming more than just an act for the day time. It has become a lifestyle.


Okay, so I know this is not very long, helpful, detailed, or maybe even not very entertaining, but I      
have to go now. More writing is in my future, I see it.                                                                              
As always, Happy Writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment