Thursday, November 19, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 19, 2015

Hello, my dear readers!

Well, last night, my Internet connection crashed, so I was unable to add the following to yesterday's Journal, so I thought better late than never, and added it on for today.

"Well, since writing the above, I have written a lot more. I lost my connection to the Internet for a while there, and I think that might be a part of why I wrote so much more. Not, sure, but that's what I am thinking.

I have now written about 2,032 words, but my eyelids are drooping, and I am feeling incredibly tired right now. It's only a little after 10:30, but I have had a long day, so I will be going to bed soon. Probably now, actually.

That's all she wrote for today. (Get it?)

Total Words Written at the End of the Day: 34,520"


Today has been a lot like yesterday when it comes to writing; not much yet, but more to be written! My goal is to hit forty thousand words by tomorrow night, when I leave to the hills. That means I have to write about five thousand, four hundred and seventeen words. Can I do it? I hope so.

A couple days ago, I had a totally thought that I would not make it to 50,000. I was thinking that I would not have enough story to stretch over that many words. When I was at 30,000, I was worried, because I had 20,000 more words. That seemed really daunting. But I powered through, adding what I thought would be filler material. But that "Fluff" turned out to be a new (and pretty awesome, if I do say so myself) plot point. Now I have 15,417 words to write, and I am thinking I may even have to go over that. So, woo, hoo!

Okay, must get back to writing now.

As always, Happy writing!




No comments:

Post a Comment