Friday, November 20, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 20, 2015

So, it is the 20th. Ten days away from the end of NaNoWriMo. Where did that month go? I don't know, I was writing.

Today is the day that winning begins for all those overachievers who have already finished their novels. (It is my goal to be among them one day.) I, however, am not among them. I have written, as of right now, 38,131 words. My goal for today is to hit the 40,000 mark. That means I have to write 1,869 more words today. I have already written A LOT.

BIG NEWS!!!

Since writing the above, I have written like mad. I wrote 3,798 words! And that means (Drum roll, please!) that I have reached 40,000 words! Woot! I am so excited right now I could jump up and down.



As I am leaving today to go to the mountains, I wanted to get nice and ahead so I could have stress-free weekend, And stress free it will be. I am very, very, very happy with what happened for me today.

But now, I have to go pack, for I have not done so yet (thanks a lot, novel). So this, I fear, will be au revoir until Monday.

Keep up the good work, my fellow WriMoians!

And as always, Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment