Monday, November 23, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 20-22, 2015

Well, as you know, it is November 23 today, but I thought I would give you an overview of what I did over the weekend (in the mountains!) via a quick Q & A session. Shall we begin?

Q. How much did you write?

A. None. Nothing. Not a single word.

Q. What did you do?

A. SO much. I hiked, I played about a million outdoor games, I spent time with some awesome friends, I watched some crazy people jump into the lake (in November!), I climbed a water tower (and didn't die), and overall, had an amazing trip.

Aren't these mountains gorgeous? It was beautiful
out all weekend.


Q. What was the most exciting thing you did?

A. Umm, the whole weekend counts as the most exciting thing, I think.

Q. What was the most frightening thing you did?

A. Climbing down the water tower. Almost fell, almost died, whew, glad that's over.

Q. Are you glad you took so much time off writing in the midst of NaNoWriMo?

A. Totally. It was really worth it.

Q. Do you think you can still win, even with that time off?

A. Absolutely. I wrote enough before I went to be safe until the Tuesday after I got back, just so I wouldn't stress about it. And now I can see not only the light at the end of the tunnel, but also the outlines of trees and plants and life that grows out there.


Q. What do you plan to do now that you are back?                                                                                    
A. Is that a real question? I plan to write, write, write!                                                                              

So, those are the questions I will answer for today. If you have any of your own questions, please,  ask them in the comments.                                                                                                                         
And, as always, Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment