Thursday, November 26, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'll be honest with you: I have eaten so much today, I don't know how I will be able to write all that much. But I will do it. I am now to the denouement section of my book, and the words are finally coming quickly and easily.

I hope that all of you have had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as I have; if so, it's been pretty darn great!  May this one be better than the last Thanksgiving, and not half so good as the next one is sure to be!

I have written 1,044 words today, and I am just getting fired up. Hoping to finish tonight or tomorrow (!!!). Only 3,495 more words to go!

Well, I am going to go now. More words to write, more people to meet, more food to eat.

Until the next time, Happy Writing!

Word Count at the End of the Day: 48,575 words

No comments:

Post a Comment