Thursday, November 5, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 5, 2015

Well, today was a little hard to get started, but once I was rolling, it was better. I had a couple false starts, but finally I got back in the zone.

Okay, I'll be honest here: I really didn't want to write today. I had so many other things that I would rather have done, but I denied myself on all of them in favor of writing, because I knew I had to. It was difficult, though. But in the end, I am very, very, very glad that I did. That leads into the writing tip of the day:

Write even when you really don't feel like it. I really wanted to play my violin or take a nap or read a book or do basically anything else today, but I didn't. And, do you want to know how it paid off? Well, I want to tell you, so you're going to find out, whether you want to or not.

I hit 10,000 words!!!

Right now I am so glad I powered through that hard part, I can't even tell you. I have hit the first milestone and ready to take one some more. 15,000? Bring it on. 20,000? 25,000? I can do it.                                                           
Anyway, that is my day. I might write some more tonight just because I am feeling so euphoric right now. 10% done, and it's only my 4th day of writing. Woot, woot! 

So, if you are having a downer day, push though it, keep writing, and you, too, can reach the incredible. 

As always, Happy Writing!

Word Count at the End of the Day: 11,110

No comments:

Post a Comment