Monday, November 9, 2015

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 9, 2015

Hello, my fellow WriMoians!

Happy Week Two to all of you! I hope that you are all ready to dive in to this week full force and attack it with a vengeance. 50,000 words, here we come!

So, week two, it is said in NaNoWriMo lore, is hard. Really hard. It is the week where so many give up, and all those that don't slow waaaay down. That may be the case, but when I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought was "I only have 9,000 more words to write before I hit the halfway mark!" What a way to start my week!I am very excited about my NaNo prospects, and ready to tackle this new week.

I have 32,966 more words to write before I can claim I won, but only 7,966 before I get to halfway. I don't want to set my sights too high this week, but I know for sure I want to reach 25,000. Can I do it? For sure. Will I do it? We'll see.

GREAT NEWS! Since writing the above, I have done it: I hit 20,000 words! Woot! To all you out there who are writing with no drive, YOU CAN DO IT!



So, if you are having trouble starting this week, or you start off great, but then just... don't, then I hope you'll read my "Writing Tips- Writing During "The Slump" That is Week Two". You can do it, I  just know it!

I'll keep you updated.

And as always, Happy Writing!

Word Count at the End of the Day: 20,411


No comments:

Post a Comment