Friday, December 4, 2015

Where's She Been?

Hello!

So, I know I have been out for a while, and for that I apologize. I have been getting some questions, though, asking where I have been, so I am here to tell you where she's been.

As soon as November ended I was picked up in a whirlwind of activity and busyness. I have barely had a spare moment since Thanksgiving, actually. But I have not been neglecting my dear writing and reading worlds.

I have been piecing together another idea that I got in the middle of NaNoWriMo, and I am near the outlining stage. So that has me very excited for the upcoming months. I have also been working on a story that I have that I call my "In Between Stories" Story, because it is one that is not thoroughly planned, but I write in it just to keep up my momentum and stay in the habit of writing everyday. So, do not think that I have fallen off the face of the earth-- I haven't, I promise!

I also thought that this would be a good time to announce a new path of this blog, now that NaNoWriMo is over. I will be reading books and writing reviews of them here. I will try to make them comprehensive and helpful, so that you can read more of the good stuff, and less of the bad. You will also be able to see what I have been reading of late, with this new blog development. I hope that you will all stick around to see it!


Also, if there is ever a book that you wish me to read and review, I would be more than happy to do so. Just let me know in the comments of this post, or other review posts. I would love to hear from you! (My only requirements to this is that the book must be in English, originally or translated.) 

Well, until the next time, then. And thank you, my faithful readers, for your support and constant faithfulness. You are gems!

And, as always, Happy Writing & Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment