Monday, November 7, 2016

NaNoWriMo Journal- November 7, 2016

Hey, everyone!

As you know, I took yesterday (Sunday) off from writing, as I will every Sunday for the remainder of the month. It was a little hard to get cracking on my writing today after having a day off, but with the help of some Word Sprints, I have now written nigh upon 3,000 words in the last hour and a half. Yay! I am currently at 18,092 words, and I think I will hit 20,000 words tonight!

Why tonight? Because I am hosting a little write-in, of course!

Here are the details: Me, a writing buddy IRL and a writing buddy across the world via the internet are getting together tonight to write into the wee hours. We have stocked up on soda pop, on candy and other edible goodies, and we are raring to go with our novels. These word counts better look out, because we are about to blow them out of the water!

If you would like to get in on this awesome Writerly action, all you have to do is make a pledge to yourself that you are going to write X amount of words tonight before you go to sleep. Get your playlists, your comfy pajamas, the beverage of your choice, and the writing fuel (i.e. Candy) ready, and get writing! This is going to be night to get way ahead for those of you slogging through your daily word counts, and a night for all of you who've fallen behind to power through to get back on track. Have 7,000 words to write? 10,000? 11,666? Don't worry, don't throw in the towel, and don't give up! Get in on this write in tonight, and write to your heart's content. Or word count's content, whichever comes first.

That's all I have for you now, but I will write more later.

Keep up the good work, Writerverse.

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment